Let's Get Started
Your Lanxton Custom Guitar is designed specifically to your tastes and specs. Together, we'll collaborate to create a unique, one-of-a-kind guitar you won't find anywhere else. You can select from a variety of finishes including vintage color, relic, sparkle, or pearlescent. I work with custom pickup winders and high-quality hardware suppliers to achieve the tone you desire for any style of music. From the custom-made neck to the attention to detail in finish, fretwork, and final setup, each guitar is designed for maximum playability and comfort.
My goal is to offer a better, more unique instrument than anything you can find on the rack at a guitar store - better wood, more comfortable necks, better pickups, superior hardware and electronics, and better finishes - and to do so at a highly competitive price. Prices range from around $1,500 for a basic instrument to around $2,500, considerably less than a comparable Custom Shop instrument.
How to order a Lanxton Custom Guitar
- Contact me and we’ll talk about what you’re looking for and design the Custom electric guitar you want. I can be reached by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the specs and price are agreed upon, I’ll e-mail a sales agreement for you to sign and return.
- Along with the agreement, I’ll need a 50% non-refundable deposit. I will accept cashiers’ check, money order, or wire transfer but also accept PayPal or credit cards (you cover the fees).
- Return the agreement and payment. Your guitar build cannot begin until I have received the signed agreement and deposit.
- I'll provide progress updates and pictures along the way. Any requested changes will require an amended signed agreement and, possibly, an additional deposit.
- I’ll contact you when the guitar is ready and, after I receive the remaining balance, I’ll ship the guitar to you. I charge a flat $50 for shipping to the continental United States. Shipping charges outside the US will be determined on a case-by-case basis.